Spinoso Real Estate Group is an Innovative, Aggressive and Proven real estate firm providing a wide-range of personalized retail real estate services.
We are activity seeking to add qualified individuals to our ever-growing team for the New York and California corporate offices, and our retail properties.
At Spinoso, we operate with a get-it-done mindset, and our corporate culture is very much the same. Creating value for the clients we represent is at the core of operations – and we’re passionate about it! Simply Put, We Love What We Do & We Get Deals Done!
Our Values coincide with our Business Philosophy and guide us in Developing our Vision, Setting our Goals and Executing our Plans. We are committed to:
- Conducting Business with Integrity
- Executing with Excellence
- Operating with Humility
Leasing Representative - NY & CA Corporate Offices
We are currently seeking an individual for our Junior Leasing Representative Role. The ideal candidate for this role will be a self-motivated, quick learner with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Lease retail space in national enclosed mall portfolio. Secure new, impact deals for projects.
- Identify potential tenants through canvassing, cold-calling, and staying well-informed on industry trends
- Develop productive relationships with tenants
- Participate in internal leasing meetings, industry-wide ICSC events, tenant specific meetings
- Ability to analyze and evaluate existing and prospective tenant financials
- Coordinate with on-site mall staff and construction team to evaluate and prepare tenant spaces
- Negotiate deal terms and coordinate lease negotiation and execution with legal counsel
- Execute existing tenant renewals or restructure existing leases
- Assist in the merchandising of client or company retail properties
- Diligent, accurate maintenance of client leasing reports
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years professional experience is a plus
- Willing to travel up to 35% of the time – travel by air, car or other means to accomplish duties
- Previous experience in the Commercial Real Estate/ Retail industry is not required
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Bottom line, you need to be able to get deals done!