Spinoso Real Estate Group continues its active acquisition of targeted enclosed shopping mall properties.
Spinoso Real Estate Group has a vast array of experiences and proven track record in evaluating mall properties – and their supporting markets – to identify opportunities for value creation. Our decades of specific focus on enclosed mall assets gives us a wealth of real-world experience to draw on when conducting diligence and analysis such as understanding a market, the competitive landscape, demographic trends, underlying economic factors, and history of the property.
Through careful analysis, we can determine the strengths and weaknesses of a particular mall, as well as develop an achievable vision of what can be done to create value. We employ our best-in-class operating platform to put our business plans in motion and achieve projected outcomes. Based on our track record of success, Spinoso Real Estate Group has formed multiple relationships with various capital partners so that as we identify an asset we believe is an ideal acquisition/investment candidate, we have the ideal capital partner aligned for the project. We continue to execute disciplined growth in our owned portfolio.
A distressed retail property requires immediate, skilled and focused attention. Often, the first and primary goal is to bring stability to such an asset.
The process of achieving occupancy and income stabilization can be critical to the ongoing viability of a retail-based asset – and the process of achieving stability can be a difficult one.
Fortunately, we bring skill, expertise and a proven track record to each project we undertake.
Through careful analysis of existing tenancy, tenant health ratios, occupancy cost and retail sales performance, a prioritized list of action items is established with a goal of stabilizing an asset. Critical steps necessary to successfully stabilize a retail asset include:
- Lease Expiration Analysis – identifying time-sensitive roll-over
- Occupancy cost Analysis and Health Ratio Analysis – identifying “at-risk” tenancy
- Operating Cost efficiency Analysis – identify immediate opportunity to improve cash flow
- Renewal Leasing Execution – secure extension of leases at or near expiration
- Rent Restructuring – negotiation of lease restructuring to minimize loss of tenancy
- Existing Tenant Relations – effectively communicate positive changes to community of tenants
- Stakeholder Public Relations – Communicate with project stakeholders to enhance relations and build support
We identify opportunity, and transform potential into reality.
Properties become distressed or under-perform for various reasons. Whether you currently own or are considering acquiring an asset that has upside potential, we have the expertise and track record to help you realize that upside.
We begin with a thorough understanding of our client’s goals, investment criteria and budget . We carefully analyze each asset, its market, and competitive landscape to develop a strategic repositioning and leasing plan. We then implement the plan and maximize value through the following.
- Identify All Factors contributing to Property Under-Performance
- Identify Assets Upside Potential
- Develop Project Vision
- Develop Comprehensive Leasing Plan
- Execute Leasing & Marketing Strategy
- Demographic Analysis
- Market Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
- Project Feasibility and Due Diligence
- Public/Private Partnership Analysis and Creation
- Land Acquisition Needs Analysis
- Obtain Entitlements
- Development and Implement Alternative Income Sources Strategy
- Finance Support
- Project Management
- Efficient Property Management
- Argus Modeling